Localization of any damage or repair for Airbus A320, 330, 350
LineMap is a solution for localization of damage on composite aircrafts. Due to the lack of surface features on composite aircraft structures, identifying the location of the damage can be difficult. Line MAP answers this problem by integrating the aircraft Digital Mock-Up for precise damage location.
The Line Map tool is comprised of a tablet PC and a measuring device. The measuring device is attached to the aircraft where the damage has occurred. Once installed the user follows instructions displayed on the tablet to select predetermined reference points and using the measuring device make the measurements. Line Map will then calculate the exact location based on the 3D Digital Mock-Up and allow the user to take pictures to be attached to the damage report.
- Rugged Tablet (IP65) for user interface, analysis and results display
- Measuring device with:
- Draw wire with accuracy of ≤1mm and repeatability +/- 0.15 mm
- Angular encoder
- Waterproof and ingress protection to IP65 for used outdoors and in workshop
- Body harness for safe and comfortable use
- Imbedded A350 3D Digital Mock-Up
- No calibration needed, only periodic verification using the verification plate