Learn from recognised NDT training experts
With 30 years of expertise in Aerospace NDT, Testia has become a reference for training and certification for non-destructive testing. Our training centres across the world provide courses about all NDT methods as well as specialised courses (Materials evaluation, UT & ET Array, Digital Radiography, Tomography, Bond Testing, etc.). Our pool of level 3 experts can teach in French, English, Spanish, German and other languages upon request. They will welcome you in our dedicated state-of-the-art facilities where participants can get their hands on real parts, components and aircraft structure. Alternatively, training sessions can be given at your facility should you wish to do so.
To complete your training, Testia is an accredited examination centre and will deliver your certification according to national and international sets of requirements like EN 4179.
1, 2 & 3
- Trainees work with real NDT installations, equipment and devices no matter the level.
- Real aerospace parts inspected during training.
- Certification packages: for single or multi-methods and multi-level as well.
- A rich and varied training offer
- Extended training options: NDT methods and complementary training.
- NDT courses for all techniques in English, French, Spanish and German.
- Recognised experience in the aerospace sector for 30 years.
- A limited number of participants for a more personal supervision.
- Experienced trainers who will listen to you.
Your NDT training contacts
Head of Training School
+44 (0) 1179 361 764
+33 (0)5 34 36 12 00
Head of Training
+49 421 538 5505
COO Ensia Expert S.L.
+34 (0)6 78 54 29 81
+65 6973 2357
+65 8133 3818