On this page you find all up to date Covid regulations for NDT trainings 2021 at Testia GmbH in Bremen. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Testia has always taken care of providing a secure environment in its NDT training center. Consequently, we continuosly adapt our measures to the current Covid situation.
This is a translation of the original German article, provided as a service for international participants. Please note that the following rules apply to Testia’s German NDT training center in Bremen and not neccessarily to our other training centers, for instance in France or the UK.
Most recent update of the following regulations: 23 November 2021
General hygiene measures
- Group size is limited to 8 persons
- Courses will be held in separated groups (cohorts)
- A minimum distance of 1,5 m has to be kept between persons. Additionally, we make use of acrylic glass screens.
- It is mandatory to wear medical or FFP2 masks in the whole building. They may be taken off only for taking meals during breaks.
- Testia GmbH provides rapid antigen test kits to all participants. Depending on the course duration, you will receive either one or two test kits per week.
- Disinfectant will be available during the whole training, as well as a sink in each course room, equipped with soap and paper towels.
- The course rooms get cleaned regularly and will be ventilated on a regular basis during the courses.
“3G rule” for participants
[updated on 23 November due to the new issue of the infection protection law]
All patricipants need to verify upon arrival that they fulfill at least one of the following conditions (known in Germany as “3G rule” / “3-G-Regel”)
- You are fully vaccinated (please provide an adequate proof) or
- You are fully recovered from Covid-19 (please provide an adequate proof) or
- You perform a daily test under observation and before entering the building.*
*We currently refine the procedure for participants who are neither vaccinated nor recoverd and will keep you posted.
The corresponding certificates will be checked upon your arrival at the Testia training center. Please have it ready at the front desk of the building (“EcoMaT”). You may find definitions about the statuses „vaccinated“ and „recovered“ on the RKI website (information only available in German).
Participants receive an email with further information about the 3G rule check a few days before the start of their course.
Entry into Germany for participants from other countries
Participants from outside Germany have to register on the website https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/ (information available in multiple languages). We highly advise that you do so already before your entry into Germany.
For this registration you have to check whether you come from a risk area. You can find up to date information on this on the website of the Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI): https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html (an English version is made available on this website as PDF)
Links to further information
NDT trainings at Testia GmbH fall under the rules from the local government of the state of Bremen. An overview of rules including an FAQ section is available at the English website of Bremen.
Should you have questions that are not covered on the above-mentioned websites, do not hesitate to contact us.
A calendar overview of our NDT trainings is available on our schedule page.
We would be glad to help you with any further questions about Covid regulations for NDT trainings 2021. You can reach us via email or phone:
Tel: +49 (0) 421 538 5505
We are looking forward to welcome you as a paricipant in our courses!