Ultra-fast and easy Go/No-Go layered panel delamination assessment by any member of your team
Small, portable ultrasonic phased-array (32 sensors) Go/No-Go device for easy preliminary analysis of delamination on multilayered composite panels (CFRP / GFRP).
D-Lam Tool is an adaptation of Airbus’ LineTool for any other aircrafts than A350 / structure (specimens & acceptance criteria to be supplied for evaluation and customization).
- Kit weight: 7 kg
- Instrument and Wheel probe weight: 2.3 kg
- Environment of use: Indoor and outdoor
- Battery operated
- Runtime on battery: 5 hours
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55 °C
- Input frequency: 47–63 Hz
- Input current: 0.4 A max at 115 V AC
- Number of transmitters: 32