Full services of Mechanical testing
In partnership with AIRBUS Group, TESTIA offers a full Service of mechanical testing.
Full services of Mechanical testing services Including :
■ Turn-Key TestFrom a test request definition of the test concept, test set-up integration, test performance & test result delivery.
■ Carpet Tests– Corrosion Effect to ASTM F1110: corrosion behavior from carpet in contact with metal parts.
– Dimensional Change to DIN EN 986: determination of dimensional changes of carpets due to the effects of varied water and heat conditions.
– Electrostatic Discharge to TN-ESK/026/99 and TN-ESK/021/99: verification of carpet electrostatic properties to avoid/minimize electrostatic charging.
– Mass per Unit Area to ISO 8543: compliance of a carpet mass per unit area to the specifications of an A/C program.
– Thickness to ISO 1765: compliance of the carpet thickness to specifications of an A/C program.
– Wear Resistance Test to ISO 9352: resistance of the carpet surface to wear by abrasive wheels.
– Peel Resistance Test to ISO 4578: bonding properties (peel resistance behavior) of a carpet.
Test for partial separation during flight (e.g. carpet waves) and floor panel damage (e.g. delamination during carpet removal).
■ Structures Test Engineering– from a test request, definition/validation of the test concept.
– from a test request, definition/validation of the test rig.
■ Structures Test Set-upDesign & consultation (hydraulics, pneumatics, control & data acquisition systems).
■ Structures Test PerformanceTest performance on specific test benches (compression-shear,loading, 5 MN capacity,…).
■ Virtual Pre-TestingModelling of test set-up (built-up DFEM for test specimen and load introduction), run of FE analysis & analyse of results.
■ Structures Test Specimen DesignDefinition & design of test specimen.
■ Equipment CalibrationCalibration of load cells.
■ Impact Test– Impact up to 90 joules.
– According to DIN EN ISO 6603-1 Method A.
– Evaluation according to DIN EN ISO 6603-1 Method A and AITM 1-0057 Issue 2.
■ Consulting– Test plan definition.
– Strain gauging.
– Test laboratory Airbus standard upgrade.